At OnlineSchools.org, we believe that learning is a lifelong endeavor. We strive to provide students interested in earning an online degree with the most accurate, comprehensive, and accessible information about accredited online schools at every education level to ensure that they select the best programs to meet their goals.
Learn more about earning an education online. To help, we provide:
- Comprehensive guides to finding, comparing, and gaining admission into online elementary, middle, and high schools, as well as online programs for colleges and universities
- Information highlighting the best online schools for different disciplines so you can find the best match for your interests
- School reports for colleges and universities with online programs, which profile the courses, degrees, and programs offered online by each institution
- An e-book detailing the ins and outs of online learning and success
- Tips for students going to school online
- Student testimonials
- Guides on various levels and fields of education, including certification; training programs; certificate programs; associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D degrees; and specific programs, such as the MBA
- Relevant articles, infographics, and videos
- Resources and surveys for students considering distance learning
All of our individual school data — including graduation rate, tuition, and financial aid rate — was gathered from the most recent information provided by the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). This resource is maintained by the National Center for Education Statistics. The newest information available is for the 2013-2014 school year. All of the data for IPEDS is reported by individual institutions during survey years.
We have financial partnerships with some of the schools featured across our site. When users opt to receive more information about a program offered through one of these schools, we may receive compensation. For the sake of transparency, partner schools are always labeled across our pages as being “Sponsored,” “Featured,” or something similar. Any details about programs offered through an affiliate school are provided by the school itself and have not been independently verified by Onlineschools.org.
We aim to provide a resource for users who want to learn more about online education at every level. Our database of online schools is in no way definitive and we do not claim to provide information about every school in the U.S. offering online programs, courses, or services.